January is always a good time for both reflection as well as looking forward. At this time of year, I take a moment and look back through our blogs to see some of the newsworthy things that happened through the year.
Here are the 2019 highlights from our blog:
- Zumasys ran the MultiValue Idea Contest to spark innovation:
- Once again young blood was a topic for initiatives:
- There were some launches and product initiatives too:
- Read about Evoke and the discssions on to App or Not To App ... click here
- Read about Rocket and Python ... click here
- Read about Revelation launching OpenInsight 10.0.7 being released ... click here
- Read about LINKAR and the what they have to offer to the MultiValue market ... click here
- Read about Rocket and Pick Cloud offering .... click here
- October 2019 saw the MultiValue Logo was given a facelift in October 2019.
- Read about it and the find the links to download ... click here
- The 7th DBTA 100 still features MultiValue organisations.
- See Rocket Softare and Revelation Software on the list ... click here