(Job ref: 337.723) Opportunity to join a software house specializing in systems for the financial services markets, you will be reporting to Deputy Head of IT.
Your will be involved in the quality assurance stages of software development and deployment, conduct manual tests to ensure that the software created by developers is fit for purpose, matches the client requirement and free from bugs or issues before it is deployed.
Full training will be provided on their in-house testing principles and methodology to acquire a full understanding of the Software Testing Lifecycle (STLC).
You MUST have:
- A Level / BTech level education with 5 x GCSE (including Maths and English).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Logical and analytical way.
- Good attention to detail.
IDEAL (but not essential) you will have:
- Experience in or knowledge of Financial Service products particularly protection, investment and wealth management
- Understanding of software development lifecycle processes and best practices.
- A bachelor's degree in something of Maths / Engineering / Science Nature.