ROLE: Contract MultiValue Developer (ref 869)
LOCATION: Hybrid ( Home & London)
DURATION: 6 months
RATE: £500-£600 per day
Our client, based in Central London, is looking for a Contract Developer for a period of 6 months to continue with existing maintenance and support of their in-house system as well as any new projects that develop.
As a Contract Developer, your responsibilities will include:
- Working under project direction to develop new programs and routines including requirements analysis, writing specifications, design and documentation ensuring business standards are met.
- Analysis and consulting including documentation to ensure end users are provided with solutions in line with the project direction.
- Being responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the data in areas of responsibility.
We are looking for a Contract Developer who has the following skills and experiences:
- Excellent MultiValue coding skills preferably UniVerse or UniData.
- The ability to work with great quality and accuracy and to high standards.
The following skills would be beneficial:
- Knowledge of AIX or Linux.
- Knowledge of SB+ or SB/XA.