Web-developer / Mid-Level PHP Developer
Working for a multi-award winning, innovative, privately owned company that produces estate management portals for some of the UK's most prestigious property brands and iconic landmarks.
- Full-stack developer in object-oriented PHP, HTML, CSS, JQuery: 3 years (Preferred)
- Linux server administration: 3 years (Preferred)
- complex full-stack development: 5 years (Required
- High-level skills & opinions on company-wide technical strategy and direction
- A dedication to the highest quality programming work and attention to detail
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to effectively manage projects
- The ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical colleagues
- The ability to work independently and lead a close-knit team of programmers
Extra credit for being a total Linux fiend, DNS ninja, extensive public Github contributions or generally demonstrating all-round technical knowledge and enthusiasm developed over many years.
We would prefer a candidate who is based in or around Oxfordshire but will consider flexible working for the right candidate; a mixture of remote working and attending the office fortnightly for sprint planning meetings
As well as engaging work, and exciting long-term opportunities the company has a relaxed working environment, with a casual dress code, monthly staff socials (such as a trip to the circus, punting in Oxford, a round at the pub or movies nights with take away) and free beer Fridays. There are plenty of staples available like free breakfast cereal, soup for lunch, a well-stocked cookie jar and sweetie bowl (or fruit bowl if you'd prefer) and a bean to cup coffee machine (coffee is very important!). The company also offers full time employees a private health scheme through AXA PPP. Every year we also have a lavish Christmas dinner!