In short - take your development experience from a MultiValue database or web development background to new levels and learn new technology and provide web-based business applications to this Company's clients (over 550 UK clients).
Well established company with a good solid client base (over 550 clients)
You will be challenged in this role and in return you should derive a great sense of pride and have some fun along the way.
You wll be developing quality web-based business applications. You will be working on new customer-facing applications, as well as developing functionality of existing ones. Additionally, you will contribute innovative ideas to improve the efficient operation of the business through software development.
You should have:
- ·Strong skills in web based programming and / or MultiValue (Universe, Unidata, jBase, D3 etc) technology.
- ·Experience in developing enterprise software in a commercial environment
- ·Full knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
Usefully knowledge includes:
- ·Any experience of OutSystems development platform (low-code) beneficial but not essential as training will be given.
- ·24 days holiday, with the option to buy additional days up to a maximum of 28.
- ·5% non-contributory pension.
- ·Private Medical Insurance.
- ·Practical Health Plan, covering things like optical and dental treatment.
- ·Free worldwide travel insurance for you and your family.
- ·Death in Service Insurance.
- ·Free onsite gym.
- ·Everyday Discounts - Money off various shops, restaurants, holidays and more.
- ·Cycle to work scheme.
- ·Childcare Vouchers.
- ·Peer to Peer recognition scheme.
- ·Health & Wellbeing support.
- ·Home Technology Salary Sacrifice schemes.
- ·Social: Summer Fun Day and Christmas Party.