Developer with Universe skills or other MultiValue experience is required for a development role in a lively, large, end user site.
- ·Technical skills required are: Universe (or Unidata, Reality, D3, mvBase, OpenQM, Pick etc).
- ·Any exposure to Redback objects and properties useful but not essential.
- ·SB+ would be useful but not essential.
- ·Ideally with exposure to bitbucket or github
This is a Large end user environment so exposure to large integrated systems - including financial applications would be a benefit. Company has about 3,000 MultiValue users spread across over 1,500 sites.
You should be:
- ·Self-motivated and works on own initiative.
- ·Makes decisions and acts proactively.
- ·Ability to work from detailed specifications
- ·Ability to follow process
- ·Ability to work with colleagues in teams with mixed skill-sets (team size 10) as well as working independently.
- ·Ability to mentor colleagues
- ·Good attention to detail.
This is a busy environment.
Future - May well be able to gain experience of node.js and web front end stuff.