As a Technical Marketing Executive, your duties will be to:
- Analyse customer and employee usage data and trends. Identifying high usage customers and employees and specifically low usage to drive higher usage.
- Design, implement monitor results and modify as needed automated e-marketing campaigns (email and push) to generate increased usage of the platform.
- Analyse client / customer data to identify trends and make recommendations on product design, communication, and promotion.
- Create and evaluate methods for gathering data including surveys, interviews, questionnaires and opinion polls.
- Convert complex data into reports and present these to stakeholders in a clear fashion.
- Ensure consent for records to customers are kept up to date and are complaint with GDPR rules.
- Create an ongoing roadmap with innovative ideas to improve our communication channels for our customers.
- Ensure activities complies with the client and internal brand guidelines.
To be a successful Technical Executive you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in compiling and analysing large amounts of data, presenting the results in a meaningful way and identifying actions and marketing activities to act upon the results.
- Basic image manipulation.
- Experience of or the capability to design and develop campaigns which drive/increased product usage. This could be digital campaigns (emails, push notification) or direct mail campaigns.
- Copy writing experience