Working for this leading specialist provider of award-winning Electronic products for the business and consumer markets. Established in 1997 and currently employs around 140 employees across Europe, with the majority of these operating from their headquarters in Hertfordshire.
- Management and development of one direct report
- Day to day development of ERP system with 40 concurrent users to satisfy demanding business requirements on a stable platform, to streamline business processes and produce accurate reporting to allow users to make informative business decisions.
- Development CRM/BI/Open source and enterprise bespoke applications.
- Development and ownership of EDI platform.
- Development of reporting from ERP for Sales, Marketing and Finance
- Development and transition of Service bespoke platform onto ERP
- Creating new features and enhancements in accordance with customer requirements.
- Assist with daily HQ reporting
- Assist with daily IT Support to all users both in UK and overseas offices
- Assist with support remote users using Citrix Server & VPN client
- Support IT projects as directed by the IT Manager
- Preferably relevant degree qualification
- Preferably experience of Java, Java Beans, XML, PHP, VBA, VB.NET, ASP.Net, C#
- Experience using different development methodologies such as Scrum and Agile, and test-driven development
- Development & support experience of ERP/CRM/Open source and enterprise bespoke applications.
- Basic JIRA & Confluence Knowledge
- Windows Servers knowledge
- Unix/Linux knowledge
Experience and Skills
- Previous experience in a similar position
- High energy and drive for results
- Problem solver through IT development
- Process improver
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Must have flexible working attitude