An exciting opportunity has arisen to Join our clients Development Team. You will be working for this provider of International Banking and Financial Services
Key accountability's include:
- Maintain the main trading and administration platform.
- Evaluate business requirements then design, implement and configure as required.
- Develop customer journey based applications using OpenInsight, ARev, SQL SSRS.
- Understand Modern Security requirements and develop changes that don't have security holes.
- Write and maintain appropriate documentation
- Participate in the testing process through test review, analysis and test witnessing.
- Identify and fix performance and accessibility issues wit new and and existing projects.
- Consult with project leads to identify current operating procedures to clarify program objectives.
- Work with the internal team to-ensure the best functioning front-end experience for users as enabled by the platform.
- Identify opportunities to improve existing web experiences across the organisation.
- Experience of a broad range of technology stacks, platforms and work-flow tools.
- Aid in data Warehousing and MI projects.
- Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to during the development process to support a quality delivery.
- Be responsible for completing all mandatory training and to do so within required timescales.
- OpenInsight or ARev development or other MultiValue database (eg Universe, U2, Pick Basic, MVBase, jBase)
- Any background of financial systems useful.
- SQL Development
- Coding in a windows GUI environment.
- 35 hour week with flexible arrangements considered.
- 25 days paid annual leave with holiday trading options.
- Pension Scheme with matched contributions up to 6%
- 4 x Income protection and death in service benefit
- Private Medical insurance with no excess
Give me a call for more information