This company is a leading specialist provider of award-winning digital display products for the business and consumer markets with offices in the UK and Europe and they are looking for an experienced IT Manager who can organise, manage and develop their IT team along with planning and managing future projects to agreed realistic time scales, delivered to spec, and on time. Reporting to the CFO, you will have autonomy to:
- Manage the IT department.
- development of all systems and processes.
- Have ownership of the EMEA IT infrastructure.
- Manage and monitor their virtualized servers, firewalls, Citrix, VPN and networks, ensuring as close to 100% availability as possible.
- Organise and develop their ERP to satisfy all user expectations.
- Develop all Head Offices IT requirements, and all reporting.
- Manage BI Reporting, CRM and other packages.
- Implementation of all system upgrades.
You will have Strong IT skills in Oracle and have experience of ERP applications and virtualised server environments, previous experience in a similar position is essential. In return, you can expect a very competitive salary with additional corporate benefits such as private medical insurance, dental cover, generous pension and up to 26 days holiday a year.