An exciting opportunity has arisen for a MultiValue Developer to join an established financial services company based in Buckinghamshire.
Duties will include:
- ·Working with Business Systems Manager & Head of Systems Development to agree priorities and time scales.
- ·Working with business teams to interpret requirements for application enhancements as required by the special projects
- ·Working with business teams to analyse existing processes to aid in the development of better systems
- ·Providing support to the Business Systems Analyst
- ·Preparing progress reports on project works
- ·Preparing and maintaining documentation of processes associated with the projects
- ·Developing detailed test plans and ensure rigorous testing is undertaken
- ·Providing support for projects during installation and post implementation
Technical skills required:
- ·Hands on development using of MultiValue databases / data structure and preferably Advanced Revelation or OpenInsight or other MultiValue Database (Universe, Unidata, jBase, OpenQM, D3 etc)
- ·Any .NET (C#), VBA and SQL useful but not essential.
You should also have experience in:
- ·Systems Analysis (development of specs, flow diagrams, etc)
- ·Collection and interpretation of Business requirements
- ·High volume transaction systems
- ·Good Communication Skills
- ·Logical Approach to problem solving
- ·Good Organisational skills and Time Management