An exciting opportunity has arisen for a MultiValue Developer to join an established financial services company based in Buckinghamshire
Technical skills required:
- Hands on development using of MultiValue databases / data structure and preferably Advanced Revelation or OpenInsight or other MultiValue Database (Universe, Unidata, jBase, OpenQM, D3 etc)
- Any .NET (C#), VBA and SQL useful but not essential.
Duties will include:
- Working with Business Systems Manager & Head of Systems Development to agree priorities and time scales.
- Working with business teams to interpret requirements for application enhancements as required by the special projects
- Working with business teams to analyse existing processes to aid in the development of better systems
- Providing support to the Business Systems Analyst
- Preparing progress reports on project works
- Preparing and maintaining documentation of processes associated with the projects
- Developing detailed test plans and ensure rigorous testing is undertaken
- Providing support for projects during installation and post implementation
You should also have experience in:
- Systems Analysis (development of specs, flow diagrams, etc)·Collection and interpretation of Business requirements
- High volume transaction systems·Good Communication Skills
- Logical Approach to problem solving
- Good Organisational skills and Time Management
Get in touch for the full spec.