We require a Reporting Analyst with experience of SQL Server and its reporting tools (SSRS).
The position is for a large, established organisation and will be based at their offices in Somerset.
The company is currently in the midst of an enterprise transformation programme of work and require an SSRS Reports Developer / SSRS Report Writer with experience of SQL Server and its reporting tools (SSRS) for querying and data analysis (stored procedures, view, functions, and analysis), to rewrite / further develop the reporting requirements across the various areas of the business.
The role will involve working closely with departments across the business community and the ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience working with SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services). Any experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX and / or other ERP systems would be advantageous as would previous experience of working for manufacturing organisation.
· Business Intelligence / BI Development
· Experience of SQL Server and its reporting tools (SSRS) for querying and data analysis (stored procedures, view, functions, and analysis) with a commercial background
· Good knowledge of SQL Server Analysis (SSAS)
· Ability to format and manipulate data based on user requirements
Develop efficient forms and reports that meet their business requirements
· Design and build reports in SSRS
· Able to communicate clearly and effectively and happy to work face-to-face with users where required
· Flexible in your approach and innovative in your solutions
· Comfortable explaining technical issues to non-technical people
· Good team player, self-motivated with great attention to detail