Our Client is the owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform which encompasses 15 data centres, 17 virtual data centres and 33 co-location centres, with connections to 206 additional third-party data centres across the world.
Our client is looking for talented backend software developers who can, on a day to day basis, create new platforms, frameworks and products for both internal and external customers.
- You will already be master at least one programming language and be able to write clean code that allows other developers to add and extend it.
- You will have the ability to document and test everything.
- You will have a familiarity with the latest development and DevOps technologies and be able to use them wisely.
- Have a sound understanding of common network and application protocols.
- Have a decent understanding of Linux internals.
- You will know how things work and constantly try to improve them.
- You certainly shouldn't be afraid to ask for help if you needed and offer it if asked for.
Required Must have skills:
- RESTful API design and implementation
- Python (Flask)
- Riak KV, Redis
- CI/CD experience
- Agile development
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with Cloudstack or other cloud orchestrators