|Job Title||Project Manager|
|Contract Duration||3 Months|
|Salary||£350 - £400 per day|
|Job Published||27 days ago|
|Who to Contact||Prospectus IT Recruitment|
We're looking for a talented Project Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of project management.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
The Project Manager role is home-based. Reporting to the Service Owner, you will be primarily responsible for project managing multiple projects and going from "idea to life". You will be working with the portfolio team to progress through the different project documentation stages. Leading the project team to deliver the requirements. Using planview for timesheet recording and managing project costs. The agile tool used is JIRA (stories on the board and moving them through the gates).
In the job you'll be tasked with running multiple projects and bringing projects in on time and in budget.
The ideal candidate for this Project Manager role will have relevant experience of project management. Any experience of MultiValue skills useful but not essential.
You'll also need experience of:
- Taking projects from idea to life (ie from conception through to implementation)
- Managing multiple IT projects simultaneously
- Leading project teams to deliver requirements
- Delivering projects on time and in budget
- Working in a "wagile" (waterfall / agile) environment with scrum meetings
In addition, it's essential that you possess the following:
- Knowledge of plan view (or similar) for timesheet recording and managing project costs
- Knowledge of JIRA (or similar), knowledge
- Servicenow skills preferably - ie digital workflows optimize how things get done for any business, from wonka's chocolate factory to yours
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Project Manager, Scrum Master or as a Product Owner.
Rate: Up to £400 per day for the ideal candidate
The business you'll be working for is reputed to be the UK's largest builders' merchants, supplying tens of thousands of trade quality products.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Project Manager role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.