Oracle Fusion Middleware Developer-North Yorkshire- 55K
Our client is looking to recruit an Oracle Fusion Middleware Integration Lead to become part of the UK Application Development team acting in a lead capacity.
You as an Oracle Fusiion Middleware developer will be responsible for OSB, SOA and ADF application development while providing expertise in the full solution development life-cycle, from concept and design, to testing. To be successful in this role, you should be a specialist in Oracle Fusion Middleware with experience in building high-performance, scalable enterprise-grade applications.
- Strong technical knowledge of Oracle Fusion development environment, enterprise solutions development and automated build, test and deploy tools
- 2+ years of hands-on Software Development experience
- 2+ years of experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies.
- Experience delivering complex enterprise software.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Knowledge and appreciation of ITIL and the agreed standard project methodology
- Knowledge of JIRA/SDLC
- Attention to detail and good organisational, communication skills
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills (consensus building, conflict resolution,
- Ability to deliver complex work with minimal direction
This is a technical role with leadership