||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
||22 days ago
|Who to Contact
||Prospectus IT Recruitment
An international end user organisation who uses highly sophisticated materials to produce extremely reliable products for industry and end consumers are seeking an OnBase Software Developer to provide software development duties to the Software Development Manager and the wider Software Development team based in Hemel Hempstead and Reading offices. The role will be office based and is required to help support the demand to utilise our internal OnBase system for more business processes and automation.
As an OnBase Software Developer you will:
- Development of OnBase systems and solutions, both internally and externally.
- Work on project delivery from concept through to implementation, including production of Scope of Works documentation.
- Liaise with all relevant technical service resources to ensure business requirements are clearly understood and thereby delivered to schedule.
- Present and demonstrate the OnBase solution to non-technical resources.
- Work with internal departments to enable a collaborative approach to development and project delivery within defined and agreed Scope of Works.
- Support the ICT Strategy for the Service division and wider organisation to meet all business objectives and financial targets.
- Help coach and develop wider Development team to maximise their technical understanding of the OnBase system.
- Attend training courses to maintain and enhance knowledge required for carrying out Software Developer duties, completing any courses in agreed timeframes.
We are looking for an OnBase Software Developer with:
- Previous technical experience in Content Services (formerly ECM) and development experience in Hyland OnBase systems.
- Ability to design, document and implement OnBase projects and work with the wider business to deliver specific tasks to clearly defined Scope of Works.
- Hyland OnBase certifications - Installer, Workflow, Workview, Brainware or API.
- Experience in writing technical documents such as Scope of Works and/or Functional Specifications.
- Ability to prioritize work under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Ability to communicate and advise technical information to different levels of technical understanding.
- Good general overall technical understanding of all new technologies.
- Good understanding of all Microsoft applications.
If this sounds like the OnBase Software Developer role for you click apply now.
Ref: JO0000000848_1616673169 Published: 22 days ago
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, Buckinghamshire, England
An international end user organisation who uses highly sophisticated materials to produce extremely reliable products for industry and end consumers are seeking an OnBase Software Developer to prov... find out more →