Our client, a well known charity is looking for a Multivalue Development Analyst to continue the development and support of their database and associated products and systems. You will be working as part of a dynamic team
Duties will include:
- Business analysis and consulting including drafting documentation to ensure end users are provided with solutions as agreed with the Head of Software Development.
- Develop new programs and routines including requirements analysis, writing specifications, design and documentation.
- Ensure that system development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify & resolve systems issues.
- Liaise with third parties regarding import and export (both manually and electronically) of data for the Corporate database.
- Second line support of users.
- Be responsible for the accuracy and integrity of data in areas of responsibility.
- Provide ad-hoc data analysis as required.
- Assist with first line support and monthly maintenance.
- Report to the Head of Software Development on developments as required
- Identify problems and propose solutions for agreement by the Head of Software Development
- Any other reasonable duties
Your experience should include:
- Extensive experience in a systems analyst/programmer or support role within a Universe or U2 / MultiValue database environment.
- Currently working in a Universe or U2 database environment.
- Currently working with Universe or U2 programming tools.
- Knowledge of AIX an advantage
- Knowledge of SB+ an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft CRM development and/or administration an advantage
- Knowledge of FastStats an advantage
- Experience in system administration of Universe, SB+, AIX would be an advantage
- Experience with .Net/C++/C#/java development skills an advantage.
- Experience of large database environments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service delivery skills
- Dynamic, quick thinker