We are looking for a MultiValue / UniVerse Developer
This is your opportunity to take your career the next step by working for a software house with successful niche market systems.
You must have good MultiValue experience preferably Universe or Unidata but otherwise jBase, OpenQM, ARev, OpenInsight, D3 will suffice.
Key responsibilities include:
- Installation, support, upgrading and sales support of Rocket software suite of products.
- Software design and modification management.
- Managing software enhancements and new implementations to their core product.
- Liaise with technical support desk.
- Training end users and internal staff on all products required to run their product set.
- Customer liaison to identify future software requirements and start the design process.
- To provide enhancements and code updates to the product.
- To liaise with other members of the development team, sharing knowledge and assisting junior team members.
- To be a secondary liaison point for Customers, with regards to the Development of their systems (enhancements) and call sheets.
- Assist in the diagnosis and solving of customer membership issues and problems.
- To liaise with Project Management and Co-Ordination staff regarding development of project work, informing them of the progress of a project at regular stages.
- To liaise with the Support Department, assisting them with calls that are logged, helping to move these to a satisfactory conclusion for the customer and company.
- To provide daily updates to the Development Manager on work completed during each day.
- Software demonstrations to aid the sales process.
- Help in completing sales tenders from the technical perspective
- Where Developer is to take on Mentor duties, assist with juniors and follow the Mentor Plan.
- To perform other duties as directed by any Director of the company as may, from time to time, be required.
Interested? Give us a call and we can have a chat.