Software house is seeking a Developer with a mix of Multivalue databases (pref Unidata) and preferably with some .Net (pref VB.Net, ASP.Net or C#.Net) experience to join their existing team. Any knowledge of SB+ or SBClient would be useful but not essential.
The client is a software house which provides custom software development both in the UK and internationally. They provide up-to-date management information and accurate reporting systems for warehousing, logistics, shipping ports and airports. The custom software helps the clients to reduce workloads and utilise staff resources better whilst giving great management information and reports.
You MUST have:
- MultiValue database experience preferably UniData (but will consider UniVerse, D3, ONware, Reality, mvBase, jBase etc).
- Any experience of .Net useful but not essential.
In this role as Developer you will be expected to seeing a project from conception to completion.
You must be able to:
- Define project specifications.
- Liaise with the end user.
- Develop software.
- Test software.
- Implement systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able and enjoy a role which is customer facing.
- Work within timeframes and deadlines.
If you're up for a challenge and to mix MultiValue with .Net then this role could be a great opportunity for you.
LOCATION: Currently work from home but then could be from 3 different locations in North West UK.