||Republic of Ireland
||£40000 - £60000 per annum
||9 days ago
|Who to Contact
||Prospectus IT Recruitment
Position: MultiValue Developer
Location: Rep of Ireland or Remote UK
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 (DOE)
A great opportunity has arisen to join this global manufacturing company as a MultiVlaue Developer. You will be working on are global systems either remotely from the UK or on site in the Republic of Ireland
Your skills should include:
- MultiValue jBase preferably but otherwise other Databasic, Universe, Unidata, D3, mvBase, Univision accepted.
- Any knowledge and experience of Java and XML useful but not essential.
- Any experience of working in an Agile environment using SCRUM would be advantageous but not essential.
- An ability to work from specifications and be self-motivated is essential.
- Applications experience of manufacturing, production, accounting, electronic ordering etc useful.
For more information, give us a call
Ref: JO0000000801_1568381848 Published: 9 days ago
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen to Join our clients Development Team. You will be working for this provider of International Banking and Financial Services Key accountability's include: Maintain... find out more →
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Location; Hertfordshire Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 Depending on experience Our client, a successful niche end user is looking for a MultIValue Software Developer to assist with their growing number ... find out more →
£350.00 - £450.00 per day, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Role: Contract Senior MultiValue Software Developer Location: Bucks Rate: £350,00 - £450,00pd An exciting opportunity has arisen to Join our clients Development Team. You will be working for this p... find out more →
Negotiable, Cambridgeshire, England
Hunting: MultiValue Developers Location: Cambridgeshire Salary: Negotiable / Competitive Good MultiValue Developers required for a successful and established software house specialising in providin... find out more →