A great opportunity for an experienced Developer with MultiValue skills to join a major financial establishment on the Isle of Man. You will have the opportunity to work on other systems too including SOAP, VB, XML and perhaps Python.
Knowledge and skills required:
- MultiValue databases ideally ARev (Advanced Revelation) or OpenInsight along with experience of Windows and Office. Other MultiValue experience also fine ie UniVerse, UniData, UniVision, jBase, OpenQM etc.
- Thorough knowledge of the systems development life cycle, from inception through analysis, development and testing, to implementation
- Any experience of financial systems an advantage but not essential.
Main duties will include:
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Systems Development and Testing
- Maintaining stability of systems, and identifying and recommending future tactical and strategic directions
- Maintaining availability of systems, with full autonomy for support decisions and upgrades to resolve emerging issues
- Project Management
- Company Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus UK Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- On-site Gym
- Free Parking - Free parking on site (and free mini bus in to town everyday)
- Low Tax Jurisdiction