Software house is seeking a Developer with a mix of Multivalue databases (pref Unidata) and preferably with some .Net (pref VB.Net, ASP.Net or C#.Net) experience to join their existing team.
Any knowledge of SB+ or SBClient would be useful but not essential. The client provides software to clients in a variety of industries to help them reduce workloads and utilise staff resources better whilst giving great management information and reports. Very diverse bespoke systems.
You MUST have:
- MultiValue database experience preferably UniData (but will consider UniVerse, D3, ONware, Reality, mvBase, jBase etc).
- Any experience of .Net useful but not essential.
In this role as Developer you will be expected to seeing a project from conception to completion.
You must be able to:
- Define project specifications.
- Liaise with the end user.
- Develop software.
- Test software.
- Implement systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able and enjoy a role which is customer facing.
- Work within time-frames and deadlines.
- Be able to travel (driving licence and passport) within the UK and Worldwide.
If you're up for a challenge and to mix MultiValue with .Net then this role could be a great opportunity for you.