||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
||17 days ago
|Who to Contact
Opportunity to use any knowledge or learn PHP.
The role will include:
· Design and program and implement D3 applications
· Assist with second line support.
· Liaise with other programmers during projects
· Adopt a complete understanding of the large comprehensive system.
You must have:
· MultiValue skills preferably D3
· Excellent communication skills
· Organisational and problem solving skills
· PHP - useful but not essential as can learn.
· Any experience of large financial systems useful (e.g. banking or insurance)
Any management or leadership skills would be desirable as there is potential for growth within the company.
Ref: JO0000000719_1522755359 Published: 17 days ago
Up to £370.00 per day, Croydon, Surrey
Contract Application Developer MS SQL Server Start date requested 01/08/2018 End date requested 31/07/2019 Location: Croydon Pay Rate £385 1 year contract in South London working on client site Req... find out more →
£30000 - £36000 per annum, Limerick, Republic of Ireland
We are looking for someone with strong skills in the following to join our exciting and fast-paced team, where you will be immersed in the innovative, technology driven product development environm... find out more →
£30000 - £45000 per annum, Republic of Ireland, Republic of Ireland
We are looking for someone with strong skills in the following: At a high level, you will be working on all aspects of Development in an Agile environment. You will be working to develop next gener... find out more →
Up to £35000.00 per annum, Lancashire, England
An opportunity for a PHP Developer to join a Software house specialising in software for the financial / Insurance industry. You MUST have Good PHP experience - preferably with some Visual Basic an... find out more →