Software house is seeking a Developer with a mix of Multivalue databases (pref Unidata) and preferably with some .Net (pref VB.Net, ASP.Net or C#.Net) experience to join their existing team. Any knowledge of SB+ or SBClient would be useful but not essential. The client focuses on providing software to their clients in a variety of industries to help them reduce workloads and utilise staff resources better whilst giving great management information and reports. Very diverse bespoke systems.
You MUST have:
- ·MultiValue database experience preferably UniData (but will consider UniVerse, D3, ONware, Reality, mvBase, jBase etc).
- ·Any experience of .Net useful but not essential.
In this role as Developer you will be expected to seeing a project from conception to completion.
You must be able to:
- ·Define project specifications.
- ·Liaise with the end user.
- ·Develop software.
- ·Test software.
- ·Implement systems.
- ·Excellent communication skills.
- ·Able and enjoy a role which is customer facing.
- ·Work within timeframes and deadlines.
Be able to travel (driving licence and passport) within the UK and Worldwide.
If you're up for a challenge and to mix MultiValue with .Net then this role could be a great opportunity for you.