We are looking for a Mobile Application Developer with either Android or iOS experience to join an expanding IT team based in Surrey.
You will be responsible developing, supporting and fixing mobile applications and will work closely with the IT manager giving ideas and suggestions on how to move the company forward with mobile technology.
- New Technology and Innovation
- Mobile Application Development
- Supporting customers through a series of actions, face to face or remote support
- Troubleshooting Mobile Application problems and diagnosing and solving software faults
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications including procedural documentation
- Run IT Projects
- Testing and evaluating new technology
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Mobile Applications Development (Android or iOS) in a commercial environment
- PHP OOP
- HTML / CSS
- Visual Studio debugging
- Team player with excellent communication and leadership skills
- Problem solving using code
- Adapt quickly to changing environments, concepts and emerging technologies to assist in the future roadmap of products and consumer experiences
- Work closely with all members of the team to deliver high-quality code that is tested and delivered across the full the Software Development Life Cycle
- Ensure key developments are professionally designed and implement multi-media experiences in-line with the business specifications that also comply with the department standards and practices
- Ensure all code is tested and code reviewed to the highest standards
This is a great opportunity to join a successful organisation and grow your knowledge of mobile applications.