A Junior Developer with at least 3-6 months, Universe skills or other MultiValue experience is required for a development role in a lively, large, end user site.
- ·Technical skills required are: Universe (or Unidata, Reality, D3, mvBase, OpenQM, Pick etc).
- ·Ability to work from detailed specifications
- ·Ability to follow process
- ·Ability to work with colleagues in teams with mixed skill-sets (team size 10) as well as working independently.
- ·Good attention to detail.
You will be able to grow your skills in a company which has bout 3,000 MultiValue users spread across over 1,500 sites. You will also gain the following:
- ·Redback objects and properties.
- ·SB+ would be useful but not essential.
- ·bitbucket or github
- ·Node.js - web front end technologies (maybe)
This is a busy environment and not for anyone "work shy".