Reporting to the CFO, you will have autonomy to manage the IT department, manage the development of systems and processes, along with the organisation, management and development of the IT team
- You will have prior knowledge and experience with Oracle, Oracle implementation and ERP.
- You will be someone who will not be afraid to get their hands dirty, but still be a Senior Manager.
- You will be someone who leads from the front and gets involved in all aspects of the department.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Planning and management of future projects to agreed realistic time scales and delivering to spec and on time.
- Ownership of the EMEA IT infrastructure, managing and monitoring of virtualized servers, firewalls, Citrix, VPN and network, ensuring as close as possible to 100% availability.
- Management, organisation and development of ERP to satisfy management and user expectations.
- Management and development of HQ IT requirements and reporting.
- Management of BI Reporting, CRM and other packages, including implementation of system upgrades.
- Management of Network, HP Servers, Juniper firewalls & Sophos Security for UK and EU sites.
- Monitoring of server performance with experience of VMware & Veeam.
You must have:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Must be well organised and hit deadlines
- Must be a clear communicator
- Must be able to prioritise
- High energy and drive results
- A Problem solver
- A Process improver
- A Team player
- Must have flexible working attitude, willing to work additional hours as and when required