IT Application Support & Development
||IT Application Support & Development
||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
||14 days ago
|Who to Contact
You will be working for a leading specialist provider of award-winning digital products for the business and consumer markets.
- Management and development of one direct report
- Day to day development of ERP system with 50 concurrent users to satisfy demanding business requirements on a stable platform, to streamline business processes and produce accurate reporting to allow users to make informative business decisions.
- Development CRM/BI/Open source and enterprise bespoke applications.
- Development and ownership of EDI platform.
- Development of reporting from ERP for Sales, Marketing, Finance and Service domains.
- Development and transition of Service bespoke platform onto ERP
- Creating new features and enhancements in accordance with customer requirements.
- Assist with daily HQ reporting
- Assist in monitoring server performance with experience of VMware & Veeam Backup
- Assist with daily IT Support to all users both in UK and overseas EMEA offices
- Assist with support remote users using Citrix Server & VPN client
- Support IT projects as directed by the IT Manager
- Preferably relevant degree qualification
- Preferably experience of Java, Java Beans, XML, PHP, VBA, VB.NET, ASP.Net, C#
- Experience using different development methodologies such as Scrum and Agile, and test-driven development
- Development & support experience of ERP/CRM/Open source and enterprise bespoke applications.
- Basic JIRA & Confluence Knowledge
- Windows Servers and AD knowledge
- Unix/Linux knowledge
Experience and Skills
- Previous experience in a similar position
- High energy and drive for results
- Problem solver through IT development
- Process improver
- Good communicator
- Team player
Must have a flexible working attitude
Ref: JO0000000663_1526041909 Published: 14 days ago
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
You will be working for a leading specialist provider of award-winning digital display products for the business and consumer markets. Job Description Responsible for developing and managing Oracle... find out more →
Up to £370 per day, Swindon, Wiltshire
Application Developer WebSphere / DataPower Start Date: 14/05/2018 End Date: 03/08/2018 Location: Swindon Required skills Experienced Datapower Developer required to join performance test function ... find out more →
Up to £500 per day, Edinburgh, Scotland
Applicants MUST BE A UK NATIONAL and have a minimum of 5 years Residency in the UK Required Skill: Strong Experience with systems and IT operations Strong grasp of automation tools for rapid deploy... find out more →
£30000 - £36000 per annum, Limerick, Republic of Ireland
We are looking for someone with strong skills in the following to join our exciting and fast-paced team, where you will be immersed in the innovative, technology driven product development environm... find out more →