A Senior Developer / Project Leader / IS Manger
An end user company based in Surrey - Mail order company.
Working in the IT department and with external vendors to ensure successful development and implementation of corporate and departmental projects.
- Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance work-flow and improve user satisfaction.
- Develop new Web interfaces to replace legacy software and expand the digital marketing capabilities of our website
- Assess the infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary demands.
- Co-ordinate the needs of the IT department, vendors and contractors
- Protect customer data from outside infiltration through encryption, secure server storage and other necessary means.
- Excellent IT, communications, leadership and management skills
- Experience in ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems or other commercial systems
- MultiValue Database experience preferably (Universe preferably but will consider U2, Unidata, mvBase, jBase, OpenInsight, Arev). Other useful knowledge includes Avante , SB+, SB-XA, Infoflo.
- Windows networks including systems backup and security
- Proven record of maintaining IT infrastructure
- Proven record of coordinating Cloud and Managed services
- Ability to fill multiple IT roles simultaneously