Full Stack Multivalue / .NET / Angular Web Developer
Opportunity to join an expanding, long established, successful, ,family run business (one of the leading privately owned multi-service transport organisations in the UK). They are looking for a Full Stack Multivalue / .NET / Angular Web Developer to join their team.
Are you interested in an exciting role within one of the nation's leading, pioneering distribution organisations?
Would working with an organisation that invests in its people, career development and ongoing personal development appeal to you?
As a Developer, you must have experience of:
- jBase or flavours of Multivalue database programming
- ASP.NET MVC
- RESTful web services
- Source / version control (Git / BitBucket)
- Web application development for all major browsers
- Developing rich/single page web applications
- Modernising legacy applications (jbase / Multivalue) into new technology.
Any experience of the following would be a significant advantage:
- Angular 4
- Designing and developing mobile apps (Android/Java)
- Creating modern/GUI versions of old applications
- Mentoring Junior Developers
Any experience of the following would be an advantage:
- Documentation of systems and processes (Confluence)
- Entity Framework
- LINQ to SQL
- SQL Server
- DevExpress / DevExtreme
- SQL Reporting Services
- SQL Integration Services
- Power BI
As a Person:
- You are creative, innovative, like getting stuck in and are keen to learn and grow with the company you're joining
- You are passionate about all things web, with a keen, broader interest in design, development, usability and technology
- You have experience working collaboratively with colleagues from multiple departments including non-technical teams such as sales and transport
- You have a desire to adopt and put into practice emerging web standards and technology, but also respect older technologies to ensure that you deliver the best possible experience to all users
- You are meticulous with your work, striving for perfection in the work that you design and build
- You are confident with finding solutions to novel problems and making something work when the solution is not straightforward
The successful candidate will be offered the opportunity to join an organisation that is passionate about delivering service excellence to its customers. If you genuinely have the desire to forge a career in a fast-paced environment with the ability to drive improvement, this is the career move for you.
- Competitive Salary
- 95% work from home, for now and the future
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total)
- Additional Holiday after four years' service - Extra Day for every additional year's service up to a maximum of 5 extra days.
- Private healthcare
- Opportunity for career progression
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme