We are a small team of passionate developers with a business agenda at the cutting edge of modern web and mobile technology. Offering you the opportunity to join our team on the beautiful South Coast of England. We build websites, web and mobile applications, and Software-as-a-Service products primarily for the property industry. Working closely with our clients we develop both mass-market and bespoke software solutions to meet demanding business needs. There is always something fresh and challenging to do and you will be at the heart of a vibrant and talented team, with an opportunity to challenge yourself on very engaging projects.
You will be building, updating and maintaining existing apps. Working with designers and developers to make awesome things for the web! Ideal candidate should be confident to bring their ideas to the table to make them work with new and existing projects. Our team of senior developers will help hone your craft, giving freedom and support to develop your skills.
- Writing clean, well-architected code and refactoring existing code. Using PHP & Laravel or similar language/framework is acceptable
- Public REST APIs will be useful
- Git (or any similar version control system) and preferably GitHub/Bitbucket
- CSS in a scalable manner - Present usage is SASS and CSS-modules
- Desirable native iOS/Android, React Native
- Ability to articulate problems to the rest of the team, communicate in feature discussions and brainstorming sessions
The client encourages their staff to take time to work on passion projects in-house and looking for a candidate who will keep apprised of new advancements, design styles and new technologies.
The successful candidate will thoroughly enjoy the role, be challenged by the work, and will gain an enormous amount of experience from a wide range of projects, varying from simple web projects to complex user interfaces.
- On your first day you'll ship new code to production
- In your first week you'll ship at least one customer-facing feature
- In your first month you'll write code at every level of the stack, from back-end to front-end to APIs
- In your first 6 months you'll rebuild a major piece of the platform/stack to support our ever-increasing scale or evolving market requirements
Salary: up to £40,000.00
Start Date: Immediate