A Front End Developer is being sought by one of the UK's leading independent Financial Institutions
Your role will be to provide expertise in developing, enhancing and maintaining the websites used by the company, with a focus on the front-end development. You will be involved in providing estimates and agreeing priorities and timescales as well as developing.
Essential SKILLS include:
HTML5, CSS, LESS, SCSS, advanced JS, JQuery, Bootstrap / Angular / React, Agile development methodologies
Continuous Integration development environments.
Other Usefull knowledge includes:
Knockout, C#, .Net, MVC, JIRA, BitBucket, Octopus Deploy, Team City Build, EPiServer v11.0 and Experience in financial services.
Role in more detail:
- Execute the following duties to a consistently high level
- Work with the Development Team Leader to provide estimates and agree priorities and timescales.
- Provide support to the Business Systems analysts in the production of requirement specifications.
- Build systems to meet the business requirements, and to ensure a high degree of maintainability.
- Provide updates on progress.
- Develop detailed test plans and ensure rigorous testing is undertaken.
- Provide support for projects during installation and post implementation.
- Provide ongoing maintenance of completed code as required.
- Minimum of three year's experience (five years for the senior role) of commercial systems development building websites
- Unit testing
- Production of technical documentation
Get in touch for the full Spec