DURATION: 6 months
Rate: £400 - £450pd
Working with the Test Manager you will be involved with planning the environment usage and provisioning. The project is to take legacy systems into new environments.
ROLE will include:
- Sets Environment Strategy, ie decides which environments are used for which testing
- Responsible for ensuring environments are operational. Works with engineers and technical managers to ensure environments get fixed
- Ensures that environments have correct reference data in them, and that environments get refreshed accordingly
- Ensures that any access issues get resolved
- Responsible for provisioning new environments as needed, working with cloud team and legacy engineers to do so
- Works with cloud team to set requirements for new cloud-based environments
- You will be working with the existing organisation to get config and other changes made to get the legacy environments integrated into the new environment.
For more information, please give me a call and w can have a chat