If you are a good .Net Developer then this is an opportunity for you to join an established and expanding software house specialising in software to the motor trade.
SKILLS REQUIRED include:
- · Microsoft Dotnet version 4
- · VB.Net
- · C#
- · XML
- · Windows Forms
- · ASP.Net
- · Generating and consuming Web Services
THE PRODUCT This client's flagship product encompasses: stock management, sales, scheduling and billing, CRM, Accounting and Marketing, web application and services and interfaces to 3rd party applications. It is supplied on a SAAS basis with client access via the internet using a Windows Forms based client which is installed on their PCs.
THE TECHNOLOGY behind the product is:
Database - MultiValue.
Client software - written using Microsoft Dotnet technology and consists of a large Windows Forms Project written in VB.Net.
Middleware - the interface layer between the client software and the database / business logic is written in C#.
Web Services & Applications - These are developed in C#.
THE ROLE is wide ranging and varied and includes:
- Ongoing development of all their applications.
- Development of completely new modules.
- Software interfaces to 3rd party services and applications.
- Ongoing maintenance and development of existing applications.
- 3rd Line Developer support to the customer helpdesk team.
- Liaison - internal and external.
THE BENEFITS package:
- 31 paid days leave per annum
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bonus scheme
- Westfield Health Scheme