We are hunting for an IT Manager / Head of Software Development / Development Services Manager / Solutions Engineer Manager in East Yorkshire.
Very competitive salary
Working for a specialist successful niche software house with markets in the UK, Europe and the US.
Their development environment is MultiValue (Universe and SB/XA) but they are looking to integrate with other supported technologies to improve the customer experience such as XAML and/or Python. Currently working using Waterfall but heading to Agile.
You will have come up from a technical background and have good man management skills as well as customer facing.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the software Development Life Cycle through from development to delivery.
- Managing a team (3 QA, 8 Developers, 1 New Tech).
- Liaising with clients.
- Used to balancing quality and quantity!
- Experience of developing integrated business applications ideally ERP
- Experience of product modernisation utilising new technologies
- Experience of managing a Custom Development Team
- Experience of working in an environment developing a standard product.
If this sounds like you, get in touch for the full spec