Contract Senior MultiValue Software Developer
||Contract Senior MultiValue Software Developer
||3 - 6
||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
||£350.00 - £450.00 per day
||21 days ago
|Who to Contact
||Prospectus IT Recruitment
Role: Contract Senior MultiValue Software Developer
Rate: £350,00 - £450,00pd
An exciting opportunity has arisen to Join our clients Development Team. You will be working for this provider of International Banking and Financial Services
Key accountability's include:
- Maintain the main trading and administration platform.
- Evaluate business requirements then design, implement and configure as required.
- Develop customer journey based applications using OpenInsight, ARev, SQL SSRS.
- Understand Modern Security requirements and develop changes that don't have security holes.
- Write and maintain appropriate documentation
- Participate in the testing process through test review, analysis and test witnessing.
- Identify and fix performance and accessibility issues wit new and and existing projects.
- Consult with project leads to identify current operating procedures to clarify program objectives.
- Work with the internal team to-ensure the best functioning front-end experience for users as enabled by the platform.
- Identify opportunities to improve existing web experiences across the organisation.
- Experience of a broad range of technology stacks, platforms and work-flow tools.
- Aid in data Warehousing and MI projects.
- Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to during the development process to support a quality delivery.
- Be responsible for completing all mandatory training and to do so within required timescales.
- OpenInsight or ARev development or other MultiValue database (eg Universe, U2, Pick Basic, MVBase, jBase)
- Any background of financial systems useful.
- SQL Development
- Coding in a windows GUI environment.
Give me a call for more information
Ref: JO0000000804_1571750491 Published: 21 days ago
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen to Join our clients Development Team. You will be working for this provider of International Banking and Financial Services Key accountability's include: Maintain... find out more →
£40000 - £60000 per annum, Republic of Ireland
Position: MultiValue Developer Location: Rep of Ireland or Remote UK Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 (DOE) A great opportunity has arisen to join this global manufacturing company as a MultiVlaue Develop... find out more →