Our client, based in Central London, is looking for a Contract Developer for a period of 6 months to work on a specific project related to consent data for the new GDPR regulation.
You MUST HAVE:
- ·Excellent MultiValue coding skills preferably UniVerse or Unidata.
- ·Work with great quality and accuracy and to high standards.
Useful skills include:
- ·Knowledge of AIX an advantage
- ·Knowledge of SB+ an advantage
- ·Experience with .Net / C++ / C# / Java development skills an advantage
Duties will include:
- ·Working under project direction to develop new programs and routines including requirements analysis, writing specifications, design and documentation ensuring business standards are met.
- ·Analysis and consulting including documentation to ensure end users are provided with solutions in line with the project direction.
- ·Being responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the data in areas of responsibility.