IN SHORT: C# Web Application Developer to work in ASP.Net environment across all browsers for large privately owned organisation. Any experience of Android mobile app development useful but not essential.
The Company: One of the UK's, leading, pioneering distribution organisations which invests in its people, career development and personal development. It is a family run and privately owned multi-service transport organisation.
An exciting role as a Web Application Developer designing and developing rich / single page web applications. As well as development you will document systems and processes as well as look after Source / Version control. The web apps will be for cross browser use (Chrome, IE / Edge, Safari and Firefox). You must have knowledge / experience of the limitations with each browser.
MUST HAVE skills:
- Angular 2
- RESTful web services
USEFUL but not essential skills:
- Experience of MultiValue (PICK) or NoSQL databases
- Experience of creating modern/GUI versions of old applications
- Entity Framework
- LINQ to SQL
- Experience of designing and developing mobile apps (Android)
- SQL Server and SQL Reporting & Integration Services
YOU, the person should:
- Passionate about all things web !
- Enjoy collaborative working - not just IT people.
- Desire to adopt and practice emerging web standards and technology but also respect older technologies to ensure that you the deliver the best possible experience to all users
- Meticulous with your work, striving for perfection.
- Confident with finding solutions to novel problems and making something work when the solution is not straightforward
- You are creative, innovative, like getting stuck in and are keen to learn and grow with the company you're joining
- Great company to work for.
- Career progression - inc Android app development
- Private Healthcare
- Additional holiday after 4 years up to 25 days.
- Additional Holiday after four years service - Extra Day for every additional year's service up to a maximum of 5 extra days.