Development Team Leader with good Cache / Ensemble skills is being sought by a leading financial organisation to be based in Birmingham. Your role will be to manage a full software development cycle fro conception to delivery.
You MUST have / be able to:
- Strong analytical skills. There is a significant degree of systems analysis and solution design in response to client needs.
- Produce high quality design, functional and technical specifications
- Good communication skills both written and verbal (this is a customer facing role).
- Both project and man management of a small team of developers (mix of UK and offshore team)
- Work under pressure and meet project deadlines and managing multiple concurrent work tasks.
- Any knowledge of the Financial Services and Investment / Wealth Management sector helpful although full training will be given where necessary.
Required Technical skills include:
- Intersystems Cache / Ensemble technology stack.
- Mumps / Cache Object Script programming within an object orientated framework.
- Application programming using the Ensemble message based architecture and UI programming using CSP and Zen pages will be required.
A working knowledge of the following would be useful (not essential):
- Web / Application Server technologies (especially Apache / Tomcat)
- Quasar and/or rhymeSIGHT products
- Lotus Notes and CM Synergy