Do you have good Development and Support skills gained within a MultiValue environment? We are looking for someone with good MultiValue skills including UniBasic, and SB+ to join an established company based in Surrey.
You will work within a small team supporting, developing and maintaining the existing in-house systems.
Key tasks include:
· Support, develop, design and implement improvements to the company's business systems
· Analyse users' requirements and implement software changes where required
· Ensure proficient use of programming languages - UniBasic, SB+, Visual Basic, and AOL and ensure familiarity with UniVerse, Hostaccess, MS Windows, MS .Net Framework
· Provide day to day support for operation, monitoring and maintenance of the corporate infrastructure
· Provide details and the implementation for any IT infrastructure changes
· Maintain network users - mailbox limits, shares and distribution lists
· Maintain complete network documentation
· Provide first line support
· Maintain database of standard procedures
· Install new / replacement PC/MACs on the network as required in accordance with a standard set-up
Required skills & experience:
· 5 years' experience using UniBasic and SB+ with any PICK flavour.
· ERP experience, (any knowledge of Avante Infoflo would be an advantage)
· Experience using Windows networks, PC's and Win2008 and Win7 operating systems