A Product Manager is required for this Software Distributor who has clients throughout EMEA region.
You must be motivated and a customer-focused IT specialist. The role will primarily consist of account management, consulting / pre-sales and technical support for their international customers.
The role will include:
- Support of customers as a software specialist (2nd level support)
and advise them in relation to any product-related questions that they may
- Liaise with the software supplier and their engineering and support teams based in the
UK and in the USA.
- Product demonstrations, training and technical workshops & events form part of the job, and there will be an element of international and inter-continental travel required.
You must have:
- MultiValue knowledge essential (UniVerse or UniData installation, configuration & usage, plus developer skills in one or more of the U2 development environments including: SB+ (and/or SBXA), UniBASIC and Web DE/RedBack.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence software and Web Service technologies are beneficial, but not essential.
- Any U2 certifications from Rocket Software (formerly IBM, Informix, VMark or Ardent) would also be welcome.
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written), and French or German would be advantageous.
- You are a good communicator at all levels and you have good presentation
- Full training will be provided should there be a short-fall in skills.
This role would preferably be based in Switzerland but remote working from the UK could be considered with visits once / twice per month for update meetings and client visits.