Our client, an established manufacturing company in Somerset is looking to recruit a Business Applications Manager to provide technical project management to a series of projects based around Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 technology. You will work closely with the Implementation Partner to ensure quality in solution design and delivery and will be responsible for applications support to over 450 workstations, together with the effective management of a continuous improvement pipeline of projects.
This is a key appointment with a critical role in a major change programme. Reporting to the Head of IT Solutions and leading an experienced Support / Development team of four, you will possess excellent team management skills, strong technical skills and the ability to engage effectively across the business.
Required skills & abilities:
· Experience of Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS, ETL, and VB.net development
· Be an established Applications Team Manager who is able to build skills and lead change
· Have demonstrable experience of Project Management and the IT / Business interface in an ERP environment
· Be self-motivated with excellent time management skills and attention to detail
· Be able to demonstrate the ability to identify, challenge and specify user requirements
· Be tenacious with a positive attitude and strong negotiating and influencing skills
· Be passionate about continuous improvement