||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
||£30000 - £37000 per annum
||6 days ago
|Who to Contact
This role is focused on the development of high quality business applications for use within our client organisation and its associated companies. The role is predominantly based on developing functionality for their existing line of business applications. Someone with innovative development ideas to help improve the efficiency and operation of the business through software development.
Knowledge and skills required in the role
- Experience of developing enterprise software in a commercial environment is essential
- Experience of C#, MVC, Json, HTML/CSS and SQL
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the software development life-cycle is essential
- Experience of creating and maintaining accurate documentation to support software development and on-going team collaboration.
- Experience of evaluating business requirements
- Ability to analyse, design and implement quality software solutions.
Responsibilities and accountabilities in the role
- Evaluate, analyse and design quality software solutions
- Create documentation for systems developments i.e. end users/project managers
- Undertaking specific tasks and project responsibilities
- Escalate calls to other IT members where necessary
- Managing information to meet project needs
- Monitor and reporting Management Information on any IT applications within the business
- Provide user orientation and training when required
- Logging, answering, resolving and updating all development related support tickets from users and logging them in IT Helpdesk
- Respond to all calls with the allotted SLA
- Mentor other employees within the IT department in use of development language
If this sounds like a position that you feel you have the skills to fill, give me a call and lets have a chat.
Ref: JO0000000791_1560264246 Published: 6 days ago