Job: MultiValue Applications Support Analyst
The successful candidate will work in one of the Business Applications build teams whose primary role is to support and develop applications for the Back Office Settlements systems, namely FISCAL.
You will liaise with, provide assistance and support to the users, Service Desk, Programme Manager, Technical Support and other Development teams.
You will need:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to resolve technical problems without supervision
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to comprehend technical documents
- Ability to work in a team environment, meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
- Minimum 3 years UniVerse Database experience
- Strong skills in UniVerse BASIC Programming
- Strong skills in UniVerse RetrieVe
- Good knowledge of UniVerse ProVerb (PROCS)
- Good knowledge of UniVerse Editor
- Other useful skills would be an understanding of simple UNIX/LINIX commands, familiarity with standard desktop applications
- Previous experience of the finance sector is not essential, but would be an advantage.
- 'FISCAL' is the core system, so any previous experience on this system would be an advantage
- ITIL v3/v4 foundation certification preferred
- Cast iron integrity in all dealings, both internal and external
- Have tenacity and confidence to challenge convention - support of the Business is everything we stand for
- Show concern for your work colleagues
- Thrive on change and demonstrate a "can-do" attitude to all things asked of you
- Be open and honest in dialogue, processes and seek consensus in decision making
- Be creative, co-operative and collaborative
For the full job description, please give us a call.