- The Kickstart Scheme provides funding to create new job placements for 16 - 24 year olds who are on Universal Credit and at risk of long term unemployment. This can include University Graduates who were unable to find work due to Covid-19.
- The Kickstarter will work for 25 hours per week for 6 months. (more can be worked but at Employer's cost).
- Job placements can start up until end of December 2021.
- You do get to interview and select your Kickstarter.
- You can have multiple Kickstarters simultaneously.
NB: Roles must not replace existing or planned vacancies or cause any existing employees, apprentices or contractors to lose work or reduce their hours.
- £1,500 funding per job placement. This is for setup costs and to support the young person develop their employability skills.
- 100% of National Minimum Wage / National Living Wage for 25 hoursper week for a total of 6 months.
- Associated employer National Insurance Contributions.
- Employer minimum automatic enrolment contributions.
Help the young person become more employable. This could include:
- Developing their skills in the workplace.
- Career advice and goal setting.
- CV support and interveiw preparation.
- Digital profile creation.
Our Help (optional)
Pick and choose where you would like assistance:
- Application - Government, application form completion
- Job specification / advert creation
- Initial Video Interviews adn Shortlisting
- Goal setting and checks
- Work training
END OF PLACEMENT
- Job hunting skills - including CV preparation and interview skills
- Career advice
- Digital footprint - LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Job boards and Agencies
Find out more..
Want to chat ?
Call us on 01932 269 563.
Email email@example.com or book an exploratory meeting here.