A large waste management company that provides collection, landfill, recycling and special waste services to local authorities and industrial and commercial clients in the UK is looking for an Integration Lead to work remotely.
Reporting to the Technical Architect, you will plan and coordinate the pipeline of work across projects. You will define and manage a set of standards and ensure the team maintain compliance with these standards. The role is pivotal in delivering API end points which can be consumed by projects and the wider personnel as more integrated solutions become increasingly critical. The role will include line management of a team of API developers and integration specialists.
As an Integration Lead, your responsibilities will include:
Working with the Head of Applications, Technical Architect, Business Systems Analysts, Project Managers and API Developers to plan and prioritise the build of APIs to deliver points for projects, customers and third parties.
- Setting goals for the team, including undertaking the necessary tasks as defined in the annual performance review process.
- Overseeing the developers work activities, in consultation with the product teams, ensuring projects deliver to time, quality and cost. Guide, coach, and mentor team members to encourage work productivity.
- Establishing the team necessary to deliver the API points for the future, as well as the integration of systems using other tools.
- Defining and maintaining the API development standards and the teams continued adherence to these standards, including maintenance of appropriate documentation. Ensure integrations are designed robustly, and suitable monitoring, reporting, and alerting is established.
- Undertaking API development and activities alongside the team as well as undertake code reviews where appropriate.
- Working closely with the Technical Architect and IT Leadership team to maintain alignment with the overall IT architecture landscape and ensure the IT Service team fully supports the projects.
- Being an advocate the use of continuous integration and strive to introduce new and improved ways of working within the team that deliver results faster while not compromising on quality.
We are looking for an Integration Lead who has the following skills and experiences:
- Experience working with a variety of technologies to provide business solutions.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Experience managing a team of software developers and the prioritisation of workload using an ALM tool such as Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge of various databases, including SQL.
- Developing and supporting versions of API’s using ASP.NET Core Web API.
- C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core, JSON, SQL Server, Unit Testing Framework
- Microsoft Visual Studio.