Answer the questions above honestly as it will only be yourself you are cheating. If you answer "Yes" to all the above questions, then great! If not, go back. Remember, it is only yourself you are cheating. You could be cheating yourself out of a great job opportunity !
- Have you chosen the right CV structure for your experience?
- Have you identified and used your keywords and power words throughout?
- Are your phone numbers, address and email information correct?
- Have you asked your Referees if they are prepared to give you references?
- Have you checked for spelling and grammatical mistakes?
- Have you read your CV aloud to help find errors?
- Are you happy with it?