Chistmas is great but I have to be honest - I'm a New Year / January person ! January is definitely one of my favourite times of year. A summer holiday comes a close second !
January to me is a time of great excitement and hope. Hope for positives and excitement for the unknown adventure and the time to create and build something in the coming year. Some people say that you should ONLY look forward, but I feel it beneficial and useful to have a quick glance back (not dwell in the past !). I like to have a brief look back at the previous year and see what I've learnt and the successes and news from the year.
With this in mind, I had a little look back at our blogs from the last 12 months. Here are my favourite MultiValue highlights from 2017:
- There were 2 great liaisons ....
- There were some good discussion topics:
- MultiValue and Value of High Availability Data Recovery (read more...)
- Launches and user stories:
- Great progress in creating "new blood" with regards to staffing:
- A lively year ...
In summary, I think 2017 was great ! Now being the January / New Year person that I am, I am looking forwards to 2018 and all that it can hold.