Every year, we look at our website during the summer and analyse what’s good and what’s not. We realise that technology is evolving rapidly and we want our web site to be inviting and user friendly. So we listen to feedback and refresh certain parts of the site on a regularly.
This year, we have streamlined the site and added the "Latest MultiValue News" section. We hope this will be useful for those in the MV Community.
We try to look at things from both a jobseeker and a client perspective and these are the questions we ask ourselves:
- Are our jobs easy to search?
- Is the site easy to navigate?
- Can I get a relevant search sent to me?
- Are the jobs valid – or are jobs staying onsite too long?
- Is the content interesting?
- Is it clear what our market is?
- Do you get a good feeling for us as an IT recruitment agency?
- Does what you see entice you to use us?
- Is there anything that you would like to see on there that is currently missing?
What we would like this year, is to hear from you !
- What you like ?
- What you don't like ?
- What you would like to see ?
Please email any / all of it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do like what you see on our web site and are happy with the service we provide, please nominate us for the NORAs (National Online Recruitment Awards) by clicking the button below.
Votes can be cast for:
- They have a good range of jobs on their site.
- I can easily find and apply for jobs on my smartphone.
- It's a user friendly site: simple and clear layout.
- It has many useful job seekers features ie interview tips.
Thank you! We appreciate you taking a moment out of your day to help us by either giving us feedback and/or voting.
Picture credit: Flickr